Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WHO ARE YOU ?


We are all running,
Running away from death 
But only to fall into its arms.
So who are you to tell me that my existence is a taboo?
You who is filthy rotten, but my sin is the only abomination you choose to see.
My existence is a threat to your fragile masculinity 
My existence exposes the real you locked away in a closet somewhere in your head.
Guess we are just the same 
But the only difference is I am stronger than you .

I have been in many battles for me to be here,
I still fight wars every single minute I inhale this filthy oxygen polluted with hypocrisy 
Waking up and going back to bed is a war zone none of you can ever understand 
So who are you to tell me that gay men are weak?

Some days its just ashtrays and teardrops flooding my pupils 
Anxiety and depression have made me a playing ground,
Getting pleasure from the torture and chipping off my self worth
They get drunk to my own tears,
my own fears make them high.
But I always have the strength to battle for my existence .
So who are you to call me weak when you can't even stand a single shot of anxiety?
Even my existence, troubles you 

Who are you to judge me for things you do behind closed doors and in your head ?


1 comment: