Thursday, July 29, 2021

Love Letter

Everyday

I wake up and head back

to the battle field 

to battle with my demons. 


Love is how they hunt me down, 

Disturb my peace. 

But I see them going away

leaving me off in peace

Yet, I chase them down

only to get beaten once again

Cause, thats the only time i feel loved. 


My Mistakes, Regrets, Fears

being my strongest demons

I don’t wanna disappoint them

for making me fall once again. 

Cause love what they caught me. 


They are tired of hurting

my self esteem, my confidence

They have decided to run back

and leave me for a better life

But its the only time i ever felt loved 


I’m so addicted to the

Cuts, bruises and pain which

they have given me and

I am so afraid to get healed now

I only feel loved when they are hitting me. 


Love is how i am soo drawn to them

So, I no longer want them to leave,

now I’m addicted to the pain

And I can’t imagine myself without

the demons which I’ve carried

on my shoulders all the time


So I’m fighting this battle

Fighting to save my love

Fighting to stop them from leaving me

I want to get stabbed and cut

once again



I’m in the middle of

an endless battle

with my own demons

Not to win

but get defeated once again

1 comment: