_Its THICK here : I am drowning_
My life was never my own
Controlled by forces out of my control
Society telling me how to act, religion a shadowy silhouette over my life.
What did i do to them, why am i always their target?
I break down and cry
So many tears, so much hate.
I am suffocating.
I yell why me, why me, please tell me
All I hear is silence and the lightly blowing wind.
I dream of a place high and far away
A place where peace lives
Where their hate cannot touch me.
Tired of this life, death I embrace.
Being queer is soo expensive, this is how much it has costed me.
Evil you think me
Righteous you think of you
You speak as though you have lived my tribulations.
Telling me i chose to be different, as if you chose being straight.
Weak you think of me, stronger you think of you
If you walked in my shoes for a day, maybe you would see
I am not weak, I am stronger than you.
I embrace the darkness
Hunger for the feel of death's kiss
Knowing peace will soon be mine at last.
You on the other hand, cry and mourn in self pity and fear
When your death is advancing near, soon to come to pass.
My only fear the only one, can God forgive me can he understand?
I do not wish to disobey him and commit mortal sin
I hope He can understand this pain this sadness of this life
It's just to much for me to live.
Years of pain, millions of tears
One weight to many on my shoulders to bear
I am ready to pass over to whatever place lies beyond
Darkness envelopes me, my body still and so very cold
From above I see myself, I smile
I say rest is now mine, pain is no more.
Its THICK here
No comments:
Post a Comment